Join Aprio and a panel of Venture Capitalists on May 20, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. EST for a webinar where we’ll discuss how the pandemic
• Investing during social distancing
• What it means to invest in a company where you may not meet in person
• The challenge for VC’s who do not have ‘dry powder’
• The opportunity for VC’s who have ‘dry powder’
• Are you looking for ‘down-rounds’ from companies whose current investors do not have reserves to re-invest during difficult times?
• Identifying the next round of capital –Will later stage investors invest growth capital without meeting management teams in person?
• Mitchell Kopelman, Partner, Technology & Blockchain, Aprio
Expert panelists include:
• Sean O’Brien, Managing Partner, Overline Venture Capital
• Paul Sethi, Co-founder & Managing Partner, 2048 Ventures
• Anna Barber, Managing Director, Techstars
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm EST