Join Aprio and Nelson Mullins on Friday, April 17, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST for a webinar as we unpack the Federal Reserve’s new $600 billion Main Street Lending
Join Aprio and Nelson Mullins on Friday, April 17, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST for a webinar as we unpack the Federal Reserve’s new $600 billion Main Street Lending Program. The Main Street Lending Program is designed to provide access to capital due to disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic in the form of four-year loans to businesses employing up to 10,000 employees or with revenues of less than $2.5 billion.
During the webinar we will discuss the basics, including:
- The loan types: Main Street New Loan Facility and Main Street Expanded Loan Facility
- The latest rules and regulations
- Who is eligible for the Main Street Lending Program
- How to apply for the program
We will also dig into strategy about how mid-sized businesses can use these loans to boost their balance sheets and cash flow, so they are ready for the upturn.
Expert panelists include:
- Michael Levy, Partner-in-Charge, Transaction Advisory Services, Aprio
- Bill Dupee, Director, Transaction Advisory Services
- Jon Talcott, Partner, Nelson Mullins
- Peter Strand, Partner, Nelson Mullins
Participants will earn 1.0 hour of CPE credit.
(Friday) 1:00 pm