Who I work with
My clients include Private Equity team members from partners and managing directors to analysts, as well as VPs of Corporate Development and CFOs of Corporate Strategics. I advise clients on both buy-side and sell-side due diligence and post-merger integration on deals in the $2m- $500m range.
I am fanatical about helping clients find deal-breakers, manage transaction risks and maximize return on investment. My industry expertise includes manufacturing, distribution, consumer products, software, retail and professional services.
Call me a nerd, but I enjoy calculating EBITDA and evaluating quality of earnings to support transaction analysis and purchase price negotiations. My specialties also include pre-and post-close working capital considerations, quality of net assets analysis and divisional carve-out considerations.
I help clients overcome challenges, the most common of which include:
- Scaling diligence to deal size to control cost
- Providing cost-effective QoE and WC analysis in a tight timeline
- Planning and executing transactions to maximize value
Unique things about me
- I found one client a $1 million refund for over payment on a post-transaction shared services agreement.
- I have worked with over 35 private equity firms on over 120 transactions.
- I identified a $950,000 inventory accounting issue resulting in a $5 million purchase price reduction on behalf of my client.
When I am not at work
I am the Treasurer of my favorite charity Rebecca’s Tent Woman’s Shelter. I am also a “Double Dawg” and avid Georgia Bulldogs fan!
People say I am
Always cool under pressure, I am outcome focused and detail oriented. I am passionate about providing greater information transparency and reducing risk in the transaction process.
Results driven and a curious and generous listener.