Chris Williamson, CPA
Senior Manager, Transaction Advisory Services
Chris is a senior manager in the Transaction Advisory Services group of Aprio. He advises private equity and strategic clients in domestic and international merger, acquisition and divestiture transactions. Chris works closely with clients on key transaction matters including the evaluation of quality of earnings, working capital, net financial debt and quality of assets. He serves buy-side and sell-side clients through accounting due diligence, closing assistance and post transaction integration support.
Chris has over six years of accounting, audit and merger, acquisition and divestiture due diligence experience. Prior to joining Aprio, Chris was a member of the Financial Audit group of PwC.
Chris’s industry experience includes:
- Technology, including software
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Retail, Franchise & Hospitality
- Private EquityReal Estate & Construction Services
He is a graduate of Georgia Southern University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance and a Master of Accounting degree.
Chris’s professional and civic/not-for-profit affiliations include:
- American Institute for Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth – Atlanta Chapter young member
- Georgia Southern University Alumni Association