Who I work with
As a partner in Aprio’s Real Estate and Construction Practice, I provide tax and advisory services to C-level executives and owners in land, office, hotel, retail and residential development, domestic and international investors in U.S. real estate, construction companies both large and small, and real estate service providers.
I have extensive experience with complex partnerships and corporate tax matters, including special allocations, maintenance of capital accounts, consolidated returns, disguised sales, tax provisions, multi-state apportionment and allocation computations, state income and composite tax returns, and state and federal tax credits. Here are just a few of the ways I help clients:
- Advised client on structuring a $500 Million property rollup transaction
- Advised client on various 1031 exchanges including reverse exchanges, partial exchanges and Tenancy in common transactions.
- Advised clients on multiple recapitalization events involving Section 704(b) book-ups to capital accounts and the tax implications of those events.
- Advised on clients on allocating basis between condominium building and residential rental building to achieve the greatest tax efficiency.
Unique things about me
- I believe in being accessible to my clients at all times, whether traveling or on the golf course. So, the only phone number you need from me is my cell phone.
- I earned my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting from Trinity University located in San Antonio, Texas
People say I am
I have been told that I am creative, responsive and always go above and beyond the call of duty.
always go above and beyond the call of duty