Lisa Haynor, CPA
Lisa is a partner in Aprio’s Professional Services group who will do whatever it takes to help her clients be successful. Lisa has spent her entire professional career at Aprio and has more than 30 years of experience working with law firms and medical practices providing accounting, tax, consulting and business advisory services.
Lisa specializes in individual, partnership and corporate taxation, as well as providing consultations on compensation issues, initial practice structuring, succession planning and growth through acquisition or the addition of a partner. On a number of occasions, Lisa has consulted law firm clients through their hiring structure, helping the firm determine the appropriate number of associates required to free up the necessary time of executives to help the firm achieve significant growth.
Lisa is the co-author of For Georgia Doctors: fresh ideas on asset protection, tax, practice planning, wealth accumulation and estate planning, the first-ever financial and legal resource book specifically for Georgia healthcare professionals.
Lisa earned her Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the State University of New York at Albany. Her professional and community affiliations include memberships in the:
- The Davis Academy – Board of directors and finance committee
- Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta – Executive committee and chair of planned giving and endowment
- Israel Bonds – Board of directors
- Jewish Women’s Fund of Atlanta – Chair-elect
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants