Rick Bernstein, CPA
Rick is a partner in Aprio’s Tax group. He has over 44 years of experience and specializes in individual, partnership, corporation and S-corporation taxation and planning. He advises family businesses and their owners with a practical, entrepreneurial understanding of business, personal and family dynamics.
Rick advises clients in a number of industries, including wholesale distribution, professional services and hospitality.
Rick earned his Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Accounting from the University of Georgia. His professional and civic affiliations include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- International Association of Practising Accountants (IAPA) – Former Executive Committee Member and Former President, U.S. Chapter
- Congregation Etz Chaim – Former CFO
- Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity – Advisor, Nu Chapter
- Tau Epsilon Phi Foundation – Treasurer