Robert Greenberger, CPA, PFS, AEP
Bob’s extensive knowledge of tax planning solutions make him the ideal business advisor to save you valuable tax dollars. Bob has 35 years of experience in taxation and estate planning.
Within the firm, Bob is a former executive committee member, helping further develop staff and partners. He is an accredited Personal Financial Specialist, a designation through AICPA, as well as an Accredited Estate Planner. Bob has authored articles, instructed seminars, been featured as an expert on radio and television shows and spoken on numerous topics including buying and selling a business in Georgia, limited liability companies and limited liability partnerships, estate and gift tax planning, Roth IRA conversions and individual income topics. Bob is co-author of FOR GEORGIA DOCTORS: Fresh Ideas on Asset Protection, Tax, Practice Planning, Wealth Accumulation and Estate Planning.
A graduate of the University of Georgia, Bob has a Bachelor of Business Administration and a Master of Taxation.
Bob is a frequent presenter on financial topics. Recent presentations include:
- January 2018 presentation on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for professional services firms
- Start-Ups & Early Stage Companies – Panelist
- Atlanta Medical Association – Speaker on year-end tax planning
- NPR 90.1 FM: Radio interview on Georgia payroll tax increase
Bob is involved in numerous professional organizations including:
- Sandy Springs Conservancy – Board member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants – Past president, Atlanta chapter
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
- Georgia Charter Schools Association – Former board member and treasurer
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council – Past president
- AIDS Research Consortium of Atlanta – Past board member and treasurer