Robert J. Draper
Partner, Litigation Support and Forensic Accounting
Who I work with
I spend the majority of my time partnering with domestic and global litigation attorneys, internal counsel and corporate clients. I create customized eDiscovery solutions that efficiently address unique concerns related to litigation, government and internal investigations, as well as general data management and security matters.
I help clients lower the cost of legal discovery by leveraging technology to surface relevant data efficiently, quickly and with greater accuracy. I have over 20 years of experience designing, managing and executing complex data collection, document management and eDiscovery strategies.
Just a few high-profile matters I have supported:
- TFT LCD Panel price fixing MDL = $1.39 billion in settlements
- Ford/Bridgestone/Firestone Rollover matter
- Compuware vs. IBM antitrust matter
Some unique things about me
- I am not into cookie cutter solutions. Handling challenging matters that require new innovative solutions is where I prove my worth.
- Created the first cross-lingual searching data base of its kind leveraging TAR workflow and CAAT technology to rapidly analyze 26 million Asian language image documents with no meta data.
When I am not at work
I enjoy family time with my three sons, cooking, fine dining and travel. In the community and my profession, I am an active supporter of the Center for Children’s Advocacy and proud sponsor of the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association.
People say I am
A perfectionist. I am a great listener and innovator and I’m committed to excellence.
If your company or legal team is facing a complex litigation matter or investigation that will require out of the box thinking and rapid, efficient collection and analysis of large data sets, we should meet.