Theodore Brown, CPA/CFF, CFE, MAFF/CVA
Senior Manager, Litigation Support and Forensic Accounting Services
Teddy is a senior manager in Aprio’s Litigation Support and Forensic Accounting Services group, a Certified Public Accountant licensed in the states of Georgia and Florida, a Certified in Financial Forensics as designated by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, a Certified Fraud Examiner as designated by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, and a Master Analysis in Financial Forensics and Certified Valuation Analyst as designated by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts. Teddy earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting and finance from Emory University.
Teddy has participated in numerous engagements in various industries including professional services, not-for-profit, construction, healthcare, government and consumer products. He has specific expertise in insurance loss claims, wage and hour disputes, data analytics, asset tracing, and investigating money laundering and ponzi schemes.
Teddy’s professional affiliations include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Task Force Chair for the 2017 Georgia Society of CPAs’ Fraud and Forensic Conference
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Georgia Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- 40 Under Forty – 2017