Video: Preventing Ransomware – A Cybersecurity Checklist for Your Remote Workers
Rapid adoption of remote work models fueled a 75% increase in the cost of ransomware attacks globally over 2019 totals. As the need for remote work continues to increase cyber risks, smart business leaders seek effective, cost-efficient solutions.
In this video you’ll learn how to:
- Limit exposures to major cybersecurity threats
- Prioritize activities and investment security controls
- Simplify regulatory, industry, and vendor compliance
Watch Aprio Cybersecurity Advisory Services and Secureworks, a global leader in cybersecurity, as they identify the top ways cybercriminals gain access to corporate networks, discuss ransomware consequences, what to do if attacked, and how an XDR managed cybersecurity program can advance network security.
- Jeff Kramer, EVP Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity Advisory Services, Aprio
- Gavin Hill, VP of Product Marketing, Secureworks
Let Aprio help
Aprio works closely with CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CISOs, CIOs, Chief Data Officers and General Counsel to create executable strategies that advance business goals. We deliver automated security operations and rapid-response capabilities through a strategic partnership with Secureworks, a leading cybersecurity solution provider with a 20-year track record of success. Contact Aprio today.