Webinar: Raising Series A and B Growth Capital during COVID: VC’s From Across the Country Provide Insight
June 4, 2020
Watch the webinar as our expert panelists discuss how the pandemic is changing the landscape of how VC’s are investing, with a focus on Series A and B funding.
During the webinar, our VC panel addresses complex considerations including:
- Investing during social distancing
- What it means to invest in a company where you may not meet in person
- The challenge for VC’s who do not have ‘dry powder’
- The opportunity for VC’s who have ‘dry powder’
- Are you looking for ‘down-rounds’ from companies whose current investors do not have reserves to re-invest during difficult times?
- Identifying the next round of capital –Will later stage investors invest growth capital without meeting management teams in person?
For information on how Aprio can assist you please contact us. Reach out to an Aprio advisor today.
About the Author
Mitchell is the partner-in-charge of Aprio’s Tax practice as well as the Technology & Biosciences group. He has been a partner since 1990 with Aprio, which is the largest Georgia-based tax, accounting and consulting firm. Mitchell works with companies in the software, gaming, clean tech, financial technology (FinTech), health care IT, processing, biosciences (biotech and medical device) and manufacturing industries. Whether a company is pre-revenue, starting up, growing or preparing for a liquidity event, Mitchell works with them to maximize their potential at each stage. He is known for promoting research, innovation and entrepreneurship by enabling companies to be successful, regardless of where they are in their business lifecycle.