Webinar – Secure Act 2.0: Retirement plan effects on Dental Practices
March 10, 2023
Congress has passed the SECURE 2.0 Act, a landmark bill that will affect millions of Americans’ retirement plans. By developing a deep understanding of the law’s provisions, you can maximize wealth accumulation and gain a competitive advantage in this tight labor market.
In this short webinar, we explored highlights about the Secure Act 2.0 that dental practices need to know, including:
- The top provisions that matter most to dental practice owners and their employees, including a matching contribution for student loan repayment.
- Plan design strategies that can potentially eliminate thousands per year in tax and significantly enhance your retirement nest egg.
- Best practices for mitigating your personal liability as a plan fiduciary and trustee.
- Brad McKeiver, CPA, MBA, Dental Practice Leader, Aprio
- Phil Toupin, Sr. Retirement Plan Advisor, Aprio