30-60-90-Day-Planning for Your Practice: What’s Next?|
Reading Time: < 1 minute
With our economy beginning to venture into a post-COVID environment, you likely still have many questions about your Practice and What’s Next. Active planning will be key in continuing to position your Practice for success. As we work beyond the initial pandemic response, it’s time to turn your attention beyond emergency management and into a more detailed 30-60-90 day plan to include the following:
- 30 Days – Lock in your Liquidity
- 60 Days – Evolve your Practice
- 90 Days – Monitor the “new normal” and stay prepared
We have developed a 13-week financial forecasting tool and are launching a series of webinars and content to help you build out and execute this planning. Watch as National Dental Industry Practice Partner-in-Charge, Brad McKeiver, discusses our content and webinar series designed to provide thought provoking content that you can apply to your Practice in real time.
Click here to register for the first webinar of the series!
30-Day Plan: Lock in Your Liquidity
Friday, May 22, 2020 (3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
We will discuss the following:
- Active planning, documenting and tracking for your practice
- Understanding where your liquidity is coming from
- How to create a liquidity management process to plan for your business’s financial needs
Panelists to include:
- Brad Mckeiver, Partner and Dental Accounting Expert, Aprio
- Andrew Shaul, Dental Legal Counsel, The Shaul Law Firm, PC
- Evelyn Horne, Dental Practice Management Expert, Evelyn Horne, Inc.