COVID-19 Cash Flow Bootcamp This Thursday, March 26|
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Watch the COVID-19 Cash Flow Bootcamp on-demand webinar here.
On Thursday, March 26 at 3:00 p.m. ET, join Aprio for a webinar on cash flow survival strategies to get you through the COVID-19 crisis. You’ll get actionable advice on short and long-term cash flow solutions including payroll tax credits, R&D credits to mitigate losses, obtaining SBA disaster relief loans and minimizing banking fees.
We will also share a 13-week cash flow tool that you can use right now. You will leave this webinar with confidence to navigate the situation.
Aprio experts on the panel include:
- John Bly, CPA, CVA, CM&AA, CGMA – Regional Managing Partner: John will moderate the panel discussion, facilitate Q&A and share short and long-term cash flow solutions.
- Carli Huband, J.D., MTax – Partner-in-Charge, R&D Tax Credit Services: Learn how payroll and R&D tax credits can immediately impact your P&L, cash flow and tax liability.
- Tommy Lee, CPA – Partner-in-Charge, Retail, Franchise & Hospitality: Get your SBA disaster relief loan questions answered and learn how to obtain a loan fast.
- Tim Saulnier – Director, Treasury Optimization Services: Learn how to reduce your banking fees and structure your treasury functions to save money and maximize profitability.
- David Zafft, CPA – Director, Transaction Advisory Services: David will share a 13-week cash flow projection tool and how to use it to navigate the unknown in the coming months.
Click here to register for Aprio’s COVID-19 Cash Flow Bootcamp.
For questions about the webinar, contact Melissa Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.