Webinar: Raising Seed/Series A Capital During COVID: VC’s from across the Country Provide Insight|
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Watch the webinar as our expert panelists discuss how the pandemic is changing the landscape of how VC’s are investing.
Founders looking to acclimate to the new “business as usual” workplace culture, will hear directly from key sources on how to prepare for important decisions down the road. During the webinar, our VC panel will address complex considerations including:
- Investing during social distancing
- What it means to invest in a company where you may not meet in person
- The challenge for VC’s who do not have ‘dry powder’
- The opportunity for VC’s who have ‘dry powder’
- Are you looking for ‘down-rounds’ from companies whose current investors do not have reserves to re-invest during difficult times?
- Identifying the next round of capital –Will later stage investors invest growth capital without meeting management teams in person?
- Mitchell Kopelman, Partner, Technology & Blockchain, Aprio
Expert panelists include:
- Sean O’Brien, Managing Partner, Overline Venture Capital
- Paul Sethi, Co-founder & Managing Partner, 2048 Ventures
- Anna Barber, Managing Director, Techstars
For information on how Aprio can assist you please contact us. Reach out to an Aprio advisor today.