You’re Invited: Understanding the Impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
Join Aprio for a series of tax reform breakfasts and webinars, Jan. 25, 2018 through Feb. 2, 2018, as we cover the most significant tax changes since 1986, the impact on your business and how you may be affected individually.
During these events and webinars, we will discuss the impact of tax reform on:
- Domestic businesses
- Multinational companies*
- Individuals and estates
We will also discuss what you should be doing now to prepare yourself for these changes so you can be successful under these new tax laws.
Each session will have a specific focus:
- Thursday, Jan. 25 – Manufacturing and Distribution companies
- Friday, Jan. 26 – Real Estate and Construction companies
- Monday, Jan. 29 – Individual and Estate tax update
- Tuesday, Jan. 30 – Professional Services firms
- Thursday, Feb. 1 – Retail, Franchise and Hospitality companies
- Friday, Feb. 2 – Technology and Biosciences companies
BREAKFASTS – 7:30 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. at Five Concourse Parkway, Suite 800, Atlanta, GA 30328
Two hours of CPE credit will be available for the breakfast sessions only.**
WEBINARS – 1:00 P.M. to 2:30 P.M
Please click the link(s) below to register for the session(s) you would like to attend:
- Individual and Estate tax update
- Professional Services firms
- Retail, Franchise and Hospitality companies
- Technology and Biosciences companies
For questions, please contact Kayla Harris at email@example.com.
*Manufacturing and Distribution and Technology and Biosciences sessions only.
**This course will provide attendees with two hours of CPE credit in the tax field of study and the basic learning level. The CPE credit will be delivered to a live group, and no prerequisites or advance preparation are required.