You’re Invited: Understanding the Impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act On Venture Capital/Private Equity Funds and Portfolio Companies
March 7, 2018
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will have a significant impact on the structuring of private equity investments. Join Aprio for a tax reform breakfast discussion or webinar on Wednesday, March 14 as we cover the most significant tax changes since 1986, the impact on venture capital and private equity funds, partners and portfolio companies, and how you may be affected individually.
We will discuss specific changes that will directly impact you, including:
- Tax structuring alternatives to maximize ROI
- Interest deduction limitations
- Deduction for income pass-through entities
- Look-through rules for effectively connected income related to foreign investors
- International tax provisions impacting portfolio companies, including Transition Tax, GILTI and FDII
BREAKFAST – WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14 FROM 7:30 TO 10:00 A.M. AT FIVE CONCOURSE PARKWAY, SUITE 800, ATLANTA, GA 30328
Click here to sign up for the in-person breakfast event.
WEBINAR- WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14 FROM 1:00 TO 2:30 P.M.
Click here to sign up for the webinar.
For questions, contact Kayla Harris at email@example.com.