GSA Multiple Award Schedule 101
January 5, 2022
Doing business with the Federal Government is an attractive proposition. As the world’s largest buyer and marketplace, government contracts can present your business with tremendous opportunities for growth.
The process is not easy though. The Federal Government has painstakingly designed a maze of rules, regulations, and requirements. These rules make the Federal procurement process fair and transparent, leveling the playing field and promoting healthy competition. They also make it slow and difficult to navigate.
Check the top questions on GSA’s Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) and Aprio will help you navigate whether your business should go down the path of acquiring a GSA MAS contract. Questions include:
- Do you need a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract?
- What is a GSA Multiple Award Schedule?
- What are the advantages of a GSA Schedule?
- What can you sell via a GSA Schedule?
- Who can buy from a GSA Schedule?
- What pricing information do you need to provide?
- How does GSA evaluate proposals?
- How is GSA Schedule pricing negotiated?
- Final Insights
- More Information