Who I work with
As the Partner-in-Charge of Aprio’s Manufacturing & Distribution Group, I advise C-level executives and finance managers of mid-market manufacturing and distribution companies across sectors including: hardware, medical devices, chemicals, plastics, flooring as well as industry specific software developers (both perpetual and Saas), and transaction processors.
For more than 18 years, I have been advancing the business goals of manufacturers that are starting-up, growing or getting ready for an equity event. I advise clients on a variety of business matters including strategic planning, general accounting, audit/assurance, revenue recognition, stock-based compensation and other complex equity matters. My specialties include helping clients:
- Prepare to sell a business
- Automate financial processes to simplify reporting
- Meet tax and audit compliance requirements
- Increase profitability and cashflow through tax credits and incentives
- Understand and adopt lease accounting standards
Unique things about me
- I have helped clients obtain hundreds of millions of dollars in tax credits to reinvest in their businesses.
- I helped a client negotiate a $25 million debt facility.
- I use my Lean Six Sigma Green Belt to advise clients on creating greater efficiencies in their processes.
- I oversee the biennial (every two years) Georgia Manufacturing Survey, a collaboration with Georgia Tech and Kennesaw State University.
- I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting from State University of New York College at Plattsburgh.
When I am not at work
I am a sports fan and I love attending sporting events with my family. I am also actively involved in the following professional organizations:
- Next Generation Manufacturing: the manufacturing nonprofit founded by Aprio that connects companies seeking deals and shares best practices.
- Manufacturing Services Association, President
- AICPA member
- GSCPA member
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants