Who I work with
As a partner in Aprio’s Real Estate and Construction Practice, I work with a variety of clients including controllers, CFOs, and presidents of real estate development firms, property management corporations, S-corporations and partnerships. My clients are generally seeking quality service to meet their deadlines and accurate financial reporting that will pass the scrutiny of investors and lenders. I have a 100% delivery track record in both of those requirements.
I specialize in the audit requirements of the construction and real estate industries, with extensive experience in commercial real estate and multifamily housing with a concentration in affordable housing. On a more granular level here are just a few of the ways I advise clients:
- Maximize State and Federal tax credits to achieve the maximum amount of savings.
- Research and review how HUD cost certifications can help client maximize HUD mortgages.
- Provide guidance on exit strategies for the end of 15-year compliance periods.
Unique things about me
- I’ve worked at Aprio for more than two decades and thoroughly enjoy what I do. I have performed 3600+ audits and 220+ HUD cost certifications.
- I am very active in the real estate community and I enjoy volunteering at professional and nonprofit organizations including Urban Land Institute, Georgia Affordable Housing Coalition, Women in Affordable Housing and the Atlanta Apartment Association.
- I ran Division 1 Cross Country and Track and Field at Miami University.
When I am not at work
I love running and watching my two children play Academy Soccer for the Concorde Fire Soccer Club.
People say I am
I have been described as as competitive, committed and energetic.
Competitive, committed and energetic