Ori Epstein, CPA
Ori brings peace of mind to business leaders who are mired with complex corporate tax issues. He’s regarded locally as one of the few tax partners who not only can unravel complicated tax issues, but also explain tax implications in plain English to boards of directors, CEOs and people at all levels and experience in the finance function.
His practice focuses on the technology sector, including software, biosciences (biotech and medical device) and health care IT companies at all stages of their life cycles. In his 12 years at Aprio, he has assisted his clients with numerous complicated issues and transactions, including navigating the medical device excise tax, tax-free spinoffs and reorganizations, and international tax planning.
CEOs of small- to mid-sized companies call on Ori as their “outsourced” tax expert, who has national and international experience. His profound knowledge of the tax code and his ability to apply tax concepts in precise ways save his clients time and money.
Ori graduated from the University of Georgia with a BBA in Accounting and a Masters of Accounting with a concentration in Tax. His professional and civic affiliations include:
- American Israel Business Connector – Medical Committee
- Southeastern Medical Device Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Congregation B’nai Torah – Former vice president of finance, current member of finance committee
- Jewish Educational Loan Fund – Board member