Robert Arogeti, CPA
Robert is regarded by the marketplace as one of the top tax accountants for individuals and families. He is known for his deep experience in the areas of estate administration, charitable giving planning, wealth transfer and overall income tax planning that affects high-net-worth individuals and fiduciary clients. Robert also advises complex, family-owned real estate companies on tax matters.
Robert earned his undergraduate degree in accounting from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He graduated with honors from the University of Texas in Austin, receiving a Master’s Degree in professional accounting with an emphasis in taxation. Prior to joining Aprio, he was employed as an accountant in the tax department of an international CPA firm in San Francisco. He has taught undergraduate accounting at the University of Texas and worked as an editorial consultant.
He participates in many professional and community activities, including:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta – Current board chair
- Weber High School of Atlanta, Emory Hillel and Jewish Family Services of Atlanta – Past board member and treasurer
- American-Israel Chamber of Commerce – Co-founder and past treasurer
- City of Atlanta License Review Board – Past committee member
- UJC National Young Leadership Cabinet – Past member and regional chairman
- Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta Annual Campaign for Community Needs – Past chair
- The Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta Planned Giving Advisory Board – Past member
- Jewish Federal of Greater Atlanta – Past board chair