Top Reasons to Partner with Aprio for Your Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity
Your digital transformation strategy must directly support the objectives of the business while proactively advancing the availability, integrity, privacy and security of your data.
Aprio helps clients create, implement and deploy executable digital enablement strategies that include digital capabilities strategy, enabling technology solutions, data management and analytics, and cybersecurity. Our solutions help manage risk, control costs, drive revenue and accelerate speed to value.
Executive Vice President, Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity Advisory Services
Transformation defined and delivered
Digital transformation is the continuous optimization, enhancement and management of your digital capabilities to drive revenues, advance productivity, control costs and manage risk.
Aprio works closely with CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CISOs, CIOs, Chief Data Officers and General Counsel to create executable strategies that advance business goals. Then, we provide comprehensive services and support across the project lifecycle. Aprio partners with you to:
- Develop your strategy.
- Create the business case to justify the investments.
- Draft blueprints, data architectures and implementation roadmaps.
- Rapidly develop or deploy solutions.
- Test solutions to ensure they are operating as designed.
- Unlock your data’s value through enterprise data management.
Prioritize and maximize your cybersecurity investments
Aprio’s experienced team takes a forward-looking approach to cybersecurity that helps maximize investment and support business objectives. Leveraging a proven methodology, we make sustainable information risk management and cybersecurity easier to achieve.
Aprio cybersecurity services help you:
- Secure your data, protect your technology assets, and limit the exposures to major cybersecurity threats.
- Prioritize activities and investments associated with implementing security controls.
- Meet regulatory, industry and vendor management commercial compliance requirements, including: ISO, SOC, SOX, PCI-DSS, HITRUST CSF and CMMC.
Managed cybersecurity operations and response
Aprio can provide you with greater transparency into operational risk. We deliver automated security operations and rapid-response capabilities through a strategic partnership with Secureworks, a leading cybersecurity solution provider with a 20-year track record of success.
Accelerated threat detection and response.
Vulnerability detection and prioritization.
Pen testing and application security testing.
View / download Aprio's Firewall Device Management Overview
Leverage data management and analytics to drive business outcomes
Partner with Aprio to gain a better understanding of your data, access additional data sources and drive business outcomes across your enterprise and supply chain.
Leveraging a core framework that incorporates data governance, data quality management, master data management, and other key capabilities, Aprio optimizes business intelligence and advances reporting to provide actionable insights. Our services include:
- Data management program development.
- Expanding data sources.
- Data strategy and structure.
- Managed reporting and analytics solutions.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Select the right technology for your enablement strategy
Even the best technology can fail spectacularly if it is not aligned with the needs of the business. Aprio helps you define the requirements and identify roadblocks to navigate rapid changes in end user technologies, deployment solutions, global communications, and cloud computing.
Whether your objectives include cloud enablement strategies, SaaS or creating new products that leverage critical data and agile work models, Aprio links your business objectives to a prioritized enabling technology strategy.
Digital technology enablement services include:
- Cloud Solutions – Aprio can help you move to cloud services such as Azure, AWS and Google GPC to avoid system management challenges and simplify rapid scaling.
- Applications – We assess your application portfolio to identify gaps and help you select, acquire, implement, and deploy the right applications to support your business.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – Leverage SaaS solutions to deliver capabilities and avoid the burden and expense of long-term operations.
Articles & Downloadable Material
Transform your business with Aprio
Let’s get started.