Webinar: E-Commerce in 2021: Online Experiences that Drive Sales|
Reading Time: < 1 minute
According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, retailers saw a 44% increase in Q2 e-commerce sales compared to the same period in 2019. Companies with a strong e-commerce presence will continue to thrive in 2021. Watch this information-packed webinar with e-commerce thought leaders who will help break down the digital experiences that earn leads, nurture leads, and convert leads to sales (and repeat sales).
E-Commerce 2021 Topics Discussed:
- Top of Funnel: Latest strategies to rise to the top and drive traffic your website
- Middle of Funnel: Tools and techniques to deliver exceptional online experiences
- Bottom of Funnel: Websites that convert; from psychology, design to UX
- Retention: Maximizing the total lifetime value of your new customers
Featuring Manufacturing, Distribution & E-Commerce Experts:
- Adam Beckerman, CPA, Aprio, Partner-in-Charge Manufacturing & Distribution
- Paul McClay, Definition 6, Chief Digital Officer
- Brian Creager, The Product Hatchery, Founder
- Ark Rozental, Aprio, Chief Behavioral Economics Officer
Aprio is ready to help you prepare for what’s next. Connect with your Aprio advisor or schedule a meeting with us.