Aprio Elevates 13 Team Members to Partner, Director Roles for 2023
December 13, 2022
Seven New Partners and Six Directors promoted in fast-growing areas for the firm
ATLANTA – Aprio, LLP, a nationally recognized business advisory and CPA firm, announced today that the firm has promoted seven team members to partner and six to engagement director, effective January 1, 2023.
The new partners and engagement directors include professionals across Aprio specialty services, segments and practices including tax, assurance, outsourcing and advisory. The newly promoted team members are a dedicated group that represents areas of growth for the firm that continue to experience year-over-year growth and following the completion of Aprio’s recent strategic combination with Aronson, LLC, will expand the firm’s national presence and have over $325 million in revenue.
Each team member participated in a rigorous process with the support of their individual sponsors, industry segment and practice group leaders that involved several interviews with the firm’s Board of Directors. They also took part in Aprio’s Sponsor Program which recognizes and prepares future firm leaders, as well as other leadership development experiences such as the Leadership Exploration and Development (LEAD) program.
Aprio’s newest professional admitted to the partner group are:
- Jason Bierly, Tax, Manufacturing, International, and Technology (Atlanta)
- Stella Chen, Tax, International (Charlotte)
- Tim Cofrin, Outsourcing (Remote)
- Ryan Myers, Assurance, Manufacturing & Distribution (Nashville)
- Andrew Pickering, Assurance-Audit, Construction and Manufacturing (Charlotte)
- Vladimir Strokan, Tax, Manufacturing International Technology (New York)
- Samantha Williams, Tax, Real Estate (Atlanta)
The Aprio professionals named engagement directors are:
- Grant Gooding, Assurance-Audit, Real Estate (Atlanta)
- Devin Hanam, Assurance-Audit, Manufacturing, Insurance, Technology (Atlanta)
- Danielle Kubinski, Assurance, Information Assurance Services (Atlanta)
- Amy Lee, Tax, Professional Services (Atlanta)
- Anita McBurney, Assurance-Audit, Real Estate & Construction (Atlanta)
- Kellie Sanna, Assurance-Audit, Real Estate (Atlanta)
“The career path at Aprio is well defined and is meant for individuals who habitually demonstrate certain attributes that drive growth and profitability leveraging the breadth of our services, and that is certainly true for the leaders promoted this year,” said Richard Kopelman, CEO & Managing Partner at Aprio. “Each lives the Aprio Way through our 31 Fundamentals, consistently delivering client satisfaction, and are proven leaders that deliver impact on the clients we serve, the profession we represent, and the communities we call home.”
To learn more about Aprio and its services, visit www.aprio.com.
Aprio is a premier, full-service business advisory and certified public accounting firm that advises clients and associates on how to achieve what’s next. Aprio’s associates work as integrated teams across advisory, assurance, tax, outsourcing, talent solutions and private client services, bringing the best thinking and personal commitment to each client. Across practices, Aprio brings together proven expertise, deep understanding and strategic foresight for industries including Manufacturing and Distribution; Non-Profit and Education; Professional Services; Real Estate; Construction; Retail, Franchise and Hospitality; Government Contracting, and Technology and Blockchain. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Aprio has grown to over 1,400 team members. To serve clients wherever life or business may take them, Aprio’s teams speak more than 35 languages and work with clients in over 50 countries. For more, visit https://www.aprio.com/.
Follow Aprio on:
Aprio Website: https://www.aprio.com/
Aprio Careers: https://www.careers.aprio.com/
Media Contact: Jordan Haywood, 770-353-3180, [email protected]