Who I work with
I provide managed IT and advisory services to small, medium and large businesses in a range of industries, including manufacturing, consumer products and insurance. Depending on the size of the organization, my clients include chief investment officers (CIOs), chief information security officers (CISOs) and IT risk management professionals.
If you’re in charge of cybersecurity, digital enablement, digital and cloud transformation, risk management, data governance and management, or cloud security in your organization, we should talk.
I help my clients in three, key ways:
- I work with clients to build cybersecurity programs that align with their unique business needs and address the ever-growing list of risks and compliance requirements. In this effort, my top priority is to ensure my clients have the tools they need to clearly communicate these programs to board members and stakeholders.
- Through my services and expertise, my clients can build organizational awareness of their data management programs to drive adoption. I also guide organizations to mature their data management practices and extract greater value from the data they collect.
- I partner with clients to move beyond the traditional role of IT in supporting back-office solutions to enable digital transformation — which I define as the ability to leverage technology to launch new products and services that drive competitive advantage, grow revenue and control costs.
If you serve in any of these capacities for your organization, we should talk.
Results I have delivered
Throughout my 35+year career in technology, I have successfully helped companies drive new business models, create new products and leverage automation to deliver solutions to their customers. I have defined, built and executed cybersecurity programs for Fortune 500 companies, including Estee Lauder and Avon.
Unique things about me
- I am a founding board member of the Huntsville Chapter of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
- I earned my Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and my Master of Science in Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance from Capella University, maintaining a 4.0 grade point average throughout my educational career.
When I am not at work
I am a skilled technical diver and have a lifelong passion for the ocean — I appreciate its amazing diversity of life.
People say I am
I have the background needed to help clients leverage today’s complex technology solutions and the business acumen to understand the challenges that IT organizations face in today’s global business markets.
A detail-oriented leader