Kurt Huntzinger, CPA
Partner and Chief Risk Officer
Kurt serves as the chief risk officer. Kurt’s more than 33 years of experience in public accounting include leadership within the audit and accounting practice, providing risk management and quality assurance services, and experience as a technical resource. Additionally, he has performed audits for some of the world’s most recognizable brands, as well as smaller, publicly-traded and privately-owned companies.
Additionally, Kurt partners with clients to provide accounting and auditing services, risk management and assessment, and corporate governance services to privately-owned businesses in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, transport and distribution, technology (hardware and software), health IT, medical equipment and device, health and life sciences, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, carpet and interior finish manufacturing, and aviation/airline.
Kurt received his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in accounting, from Shippensburg University. He participates in several civic and industry organizations, including:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Corporate Directors
- The Risk Management Society
- Augusta University Medical Center – Board of directors
- Atlanta Classic Foundation – President and executive committee member
- Commanderie de Bordeaux á Atlanta – Treasurer and executive council member
- Christ the Lord Lutheran Church – Council vice president
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce – Bioscience Leadership Council
- Atlanta Business & Technology Alliance – Past board member
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce – Past board member