Mark S. Mahre
Director, Business Technology Consulting Services
Mark Mahre is the Director of Business Technology Consulting Services at Aprio with over 20 years of business technology consulting and leadership experience. Prior to joining Aprio, Mark served as Managing Partner of the U.S. for ClearCost Consulting for over a decade.
In his role at Aprio, Mark leads initiatives that simplify the cloud, such as cloud strategy and cloud migrations, delivery of enterprise financial & IT transparency, such as automated budgeting and forecasting, IT financial management (“ITFM”), business service costing, and in the disciplines of governance, risk management and compliance readiness.
Mark has both U.S. and international consulting experience implementing ITIL V3; Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Capacity and Financial Management, Rational Unified Processes, Data Center Consolidations, BPM, SOC-2, HIPAA and PHI readiness.
Mark is recognized as a highly-versatile executive with a direct, analytical approach to designing and leading enterprise-wide initiatives using process engineering, governance, technology and data analytics to deliver leading-edge solutions to his clients.
Mark has leadership and consulting experience in:
- SOC-2 Type II Compliance & Readiness
- Cloud Strategies and Cost Benefits Analysis
- Application Migrations to the Cloud (Strategy, Planning and Transformation)
- Data Center Migrations Strategy and Planning
- Business & Activity Based Catalogs, Service Catalogs and Budgeting Catalogs
- Regulatory or Financial Compliance (SAS70, SSAE16 & SOC-2)
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery
- Data Analytics, Business Intelligence Dashboards and Scorecards
- Business Process Models, Frameworks, Governance and Workflow Engines
In addition, Mark designs industry standard process disciplines in:
- ITIL V3 (IT Infrastructure Library), Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Capacity and Financial Management
- Rational Unified Process and Enterprise Unified Process
- Data Center Consolidation and Cloud Migrations
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Basel II, the Capital Accord