- Years at Aprio
- Graduated From
- Georgia Southern University
Frank is the partner-in-charge of Assurance Services, where he leads more than 115 individuals, and a partner in Aprio’s Real Estate & Construction group. Frank also maintains a seat on the firm’s governing board.
Frank has more than 30 years of experience specializing in accounting and auditing of commercial real estate projects, real estate funds and affordable housing projects, including those subject to the auditing requirements of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and various not-for-profit housing organizations. He is also responsible for quality control for all auditing and accounting engagements, including major audit and review engagements for various private companies operating in real estate development and construction management.
Frank earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Georgia Southern College. He participates in many industry and community activities including:
- Georgia Council for Rural Housing Development
- Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association
- Atlanta Apartment Association
- Georgia Affordable Housing Coalition
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants