Webinar: How to Prepare for Completing your PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
October 9, 2020
Your Covered Period is coming to an end and each week more banks are beginning to accept loan forgiveness applications. Now is the time be proactive and prepare for completing your loan forgiveness application. Do you know what your bank is looking for? Watch the webinar now as Aprio’s expert panelists share first-hand experiences and advice on how to effectively prepare for applying for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness.
During the webinar we cover:
- Lessons learned from those that have applied
- Trends from banks across the country
- Best practices for documentation
- Clarification on the most challenging aspects of the PPP
- Tax implications
Aprio’s PPP loan expert panelists include:
- Justin Elanjian, Partner, Assurance Services
- Tommy Lee, Partner-in-Charge, Retail, Franchise & Hospitality
- Chris Williamson, Senior Manager, Transaction Advisory Services
Contact an Aprio Advisor for PPP loan forgiveness support or reach out to Aprio’s PPP loan forgiveness team.
About the Author
Justin Elanjian, CPA, is the Partner-in-Charge of Aprio’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) & Employee Retention Credit (ERC) Services. As a national PPP expert, prominent speaker and strategic business advisor, Justin helps both lenders and borrowers navigate the complexities of the PPP. He also helps his clients realize benefits from other stimulus package programs, such as the ERC, and is committed to strengthening his clients’ balance sheets and helping them achieve what’s next. Justin also leads a team of more than 50 professionals who share his passion for helping businesses maximize the federal COVID relief programs.