Private Equity Webinar Series Session 7: Navigating an M&A Transaction with a PPP Loan|
Reading Time: < 1 minute
- Whether to repay the loan as part of closing or to keep the loan outstanding post-closing
- Managing the timeline of both PPP forgiveness and an M&A transaction
- Determining the need for consent or approval from the PPP lender and SBA.
- The use of escrow accounts to mitigate forgiveness risk
- Bill Dupee, Director, Aprio Private Equity
- Cardell McKinstry, Partner, Aprio Private Equity
- Chris Williamson, Senior Manager, Aprio Private Equity
- Daniel Nisenson, Senior Associate, Alston & Bird
For more information on how Aprio can help you navigate an M&A transaction, schedule a meeting with Bill Dupee.