Webinar: Provider Relief Funds – What You Need to Know|
Reading Time: < 1 minute
HHS’s reporting portal for Provider Relief Funds (PRF) opens on January 15th and the first “use of funds” deadline is February 15th.
Aprio’s information-packed PRF webinar will leave you with knowledge of the latest HHS reporting guidelines to stay in front of deadlines and ensure compliance.
- Levels of reporting based on grant size
- 2021 timelines and deadlines
- What providers need to prepare for, including: Documentation and retention of “additional expenses incurred” and Calculation of lost revenue metrics
- Your questions and answers
Join CARES Act, Payroll Protection Program & Provider Relief Fund accounting and advisory experts:
- Angela Dotson, CPA, Partner-in-Charge of Healthcare Services at Aprio
- Mary Khodaparast, CPA, Senior Tax Manager at Aprio
- Justin Elanjian, CPA, Partner of Assurance Services at Aprio
There is time to prepare, so make sure you update your calendar with these key dates from the HHS.
- January 15, 2021: reporting system opens for providers
- February 15, 2021: first reporting deadline for all providers on use of funds
- July 31, 2021: final reporting deadline for providers who did not fully expend PRF funds prior to December 31, 2020
Let Aprio Help
Aprio is continuously monitoring new guidance from HHS to ensure we have the latest information when advising our clients. If you need assistance meeting the reporting requirements for Provider Relief Funds, please reach out to talk with one us.