Webinar: Breaking Down the Main Street Lending Program: Get Guidance and Answers
June 8, 2020
Watch the webinar now as our panelists break down the latest guidance and answer your questions on the Main Street Lending Program.
The MSLP is designed to provide support to small and medium-sized businesses and their employees during the current period of financial strain by supporting the provision of credit to eligible businesses. The availability of additional credit is intended to help companies that were in sound financial condition prior to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic maintain operations and payroll until conditions normalize.
As MSLP moves towards an anticipated early June commencement date, it’s vital to understand program eligibility, loan options including maximum borrowing amounts, and underwriting requirements.
During the webinar, our panel addresses various aspects of MSLP including:
- Updates contained in the Federal Reserve’s May 27th information release
- Anticipated loan application process
- 30 minutes for Q&A to address attendees’ specific questions. Please submit any current questions when you register.
Expert panelists include:
- Michael Levy, Partner-in-Charge, Private Equity & Transaction Advisory Services, Aprio
- Alon Harnoy, Partner, Corporate Practice, Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP
- Bill Dupee, Director, Transaction Advisory Services, Aprio
For information on how Aprio can assist you please contact us. Reach out to an Aprio advisor today.