The Pulse on the Economy and Capital Markets: Dec 6 – Dec 10, 2021|
Reading Time: 2 minutes
At a glance:
- Overall, stock markets across the globe rebounded last week as inflation increases to levels not seen in decades.
- Stocks, high yield bonds and commodities moved higher last week, and investors lean towards riskier assets.
- Businesses report strong demand; however, supply chains can’t get enough inventory to keep up.
- The price for goods is driving inflation to record level highs that have not been seen in decades.
- Meanwhile, we are reading about Bitcoin and Ethereum price predictions, CEOs agree on more volatility and no end to Covid, residential real estate forecasts are positive but not perfect, the cost of home maintenance climbs to 9.3 percent and Wall Street strategists 2022 forecasts differ.
- Bitcoin and Ethereum price predictions for 2022
- CEOs across the market, economy agree on one 2022 prediction: more volatility, no end to Covid
- Residential real estate forecasts, positive but not perfect: Redfin, The Mortgage Report and com
- How maintenance costs seen climbing 9.3% in U.S. this year
- Wall Street strategist forecasts for 2022 differ by second-most in a decade
Investment advisory services are offered by Aprio Wealth Management, LLC, a Securities and Exchange Commission Registered Investment Advisor. Opinions expressed are as of the current date (December 14th, 2021) and subject to change without notice. Aprio Wealth Management, LLC shall not be responsible for any trading decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from, or related to, the information, data, analyses or opinions contained herein or their use, which do not constitute investment advice, are provided as of the date written, are provided solely for informational purposes and therefore are not an offer to buy or sell a security. This commentary is for informational purposes only and has not been tailored to suit any individual. References to specific securities or investment options should not be considered an offer to purchase or sell that specific investment.
This commentary contains certain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results to differ materially and/or substantially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by those projected in the forward-looking statements for any reason.
No graph, chart, or formula in this presentation can be used in and of itself to determine which securities to buy or sell, when to buy or sell securities, whether to invest using this investment strategy, or whether to engage Aprio Wealth Management, LLC’s investment advisory services.
Investments in securities are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal. Prices of securities may fluctuate from time to time and may even become valueless. Any securities mentioned in this commentary are not FDIC-insured, may lose value, and are not guaranteed by a bank or other financial institution. Before making any investment decision, investors should read and consider all the relevant investment product information. Investors should seriously consider if the investment is suitable for them by referencing their own financial position, investment objectives, and risk profile before making any investment decision. There can be no assurance that any financial strategy will be successful.
Securities offered through Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments. Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Aprio Wealth Management, LLC, a registered investment advisor. Aprio Wealth Management, LLC and the Aprio Group of Companies are not affiliated with Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments.