Who I work with
As the Partner-in-Charge of Specialty Tax, I work with a wide range of clients from startups to publicly traded Fortune 500 companies. They all have two things in common: they are innovators and they like to save money. Any company that designs, develops or improves products, processes, techniques, formulas or software may be eligible to claim R&D tax credits. Many companies don’t even realize they can qualify for these lucrative tax credits! If you think your company might be eligible, contact me for a free consultation.
I specialize in helping manufacturing, technology and engineering businesses save money through R&D tax credits. Each year my team and I help clients receive hundreds of millions of dollars in tax savings. I have considerable experience calculating credits for:
- Multi-year or military contracts
- Heavily controlled/regulated businesses
- Complex international business structures
I also so offer comprehensive international R&D services. These include services relating to Canada’s Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax incentive program, as well as R&D tax credits for companies operating in the United Kingdom.
Unique things about me
- I became an attorney to help people and gravitated to tax credit consulting because I can have a tangible, quantifiable impact on the companies I work with.
- In 2019 I led my R&D team to save clients roughly $93 million in R&D tax credits.
- During 2018, I helped clients identify and claim over $100,000,000 of federal and state tax credits.
- I frequently speak at the Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC), FourAthens and the Atlanta Tech Village (ATV) to educate folks about R&D Tax Credits.
- I also conduct lunch & learns for CPE/CLE to partner accounting and law firms.
- I was named to the 2021 Atlanta Business Chronicle 40 Under 40 Class
People say I am
“I’ve been told I am responsive, dedicated and resourceful.”