The Pulse on the Economy and Capital Markets: Nov 22 – Nov 26, 2021|
Reading Time: 2 minutes
At a glance:
- Overall, the markets declined largely due to the Omicron variant and unknown fears of the economy shutting down.
- U.S. equity markets remain higher than they were at the end of September.
- The latest economic index report points towards future economic growth and working through supply chain constraints.
- There is a resurgence in commercial real estate development particularly in the Midwest and South in multi-family residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-used properties.
- Private Equity markets are looking past COVID and are on a record pace for investments with long-term opportunities.
- Meanwhile we are reading about how Black Friday shopping in stores drops 28% from pre-pandemic levels, Samsung announces a $17 billion chipmaking plant in Texas, October record increase in construction inflation and remembering Stephen Sondheim – “The Best There Ever Was.”
- Black Friday shopping in stores drops 28% from pre-pandemic levels
- Samsung announced a $17 billion chip plant in Texas
- October record increase in construction inflation
- Remembering Stephen Sondheim – “The Best There Ever Was”
Investment advisory services are offered by Aprio Wealth Management, LLC, a Securities and Exchange Commission Registered Investment Advisor. Opinions expressed are as of the current date (November 29th, 2021) and subject to change without notice. Aprio Wealth Management, LLC shall not be responsible for any trading decisions, damages, or other losses resulting from, or related to, the information, data, analyses or opinions contained herein or their use, which do not constitute investment advice, are provided as of the date written, are provided solely for informational purposes and therefore are not an offer to buy or sell a security. This commentary is for informational purposes only and has not been tailored to suit any individual. References to specific securities or investment options should not be considered an offer to purchase or sell that specific investment.
This commentary contains certain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results to differ materially and/or substantially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by those projected in the forward-looking statements for any reason.
No graph, chart, or formula in this presentation can be used in and of itself to determine which securities to buy or sell, when to buy or sell securities, whether to invest using this investment strategy, or whether to engage Aprio Wealth Management, LLC’s investment advisory services.
Investments in securities are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal. Prices of securities may fluctuate from time to time and may even become valueless. Any securities mentioned in this commentary are not FDIC-insured, may lose value, and are not guaranteed by a bank or other financial institution. Before making any investment decision, investors should read and consider all the relevant investment product information. Investors should seriously consider if the investment is suitable for them by referencing their own financial position, investment objectives, and risk profile before making any investment decision. There can be no assurance that any financial strategy will be successful.
Securities offered through Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments. Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Aprio Wealth Management, LLC, a registered investment advisor. Aprio Wealth Management, LLC and the Aprio Group of Companies are not affiliated with Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments.