Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal Now Open; Reporting Deadline Delayed|
Reading Time: < 1 minute
Recipients of Provider Relief Fund (PRF) payments exceeding $10,000 in aggregate must register through the Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal to remain in reporting compliance.
PRF recipients will create a username in the form of an email and a password during the registration process. The following is required to complete registration.
- Tax ID Number (TIN) or other identification number submitted during the application process
- Business name, as it appears on W-9 of the reporting entity
- Contact information of the person responsible for submitting the report
- Address of the reporting entity as it appears on W-9
- TIN(s) of subsidiaries
- Payment information for any of the payments received:
- TIN of entity that received the payment
- Payment amount
- Mode of payment (check or direct deposit ACH)
- Check number or ACH settlement date
The reporting deadline was set for February 15, 2021, but has been delayed until further notice from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). We recommend registering now.
Let Aprio Help
Aprio is continuously monitoring new guidance from HHS to ensure we have the latest information when advising our clients. If you need assistance meeting the reporting requirements for Provider Relief Funds, please reach out to talk with one of our advisors.