Webinar: Unpacking PPP Updates from the Latest Stimulus Bill
The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (the Act) was passed by Congress on December 21 and includes some significant changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). The Act not only provides for a second draw for certain borrowers, but it includes a flurry of changes to existing PPP loans, highlighted by modifications to the tax implications, eligibility for the Employee Retention Credit and a more simplified forgiveness process for loans $150,000 and below.
Watch Aprio’s experts as they discuss:
- Tax implications of PPP funds
- Eligibility for the Employee Retention Credit
- Second draw loans
- Simplified forgiveness
- And more!
Aprio PPP and ERC expert panelists include:
- Justin Elanjian, Partner, Assurance Services
- Tommy Lee, Partner-in-Charge, Retail, Franchise & Hospitality
- Chris Williamson, Senior Manager, Transaction Advisory Services
- John Santamour, Tax Partner
- Craig Fisher, Tax Manager