Webinar: 2021 Evaluation Management Guideline Changes – Are You Ready?
November 30, 2020
On January 1, 2021 the biggest regulatory change in Evaluation and Management (E/M) since 1997 goes into effect. Failure to make the financial and clinical documentation changes dictated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), can significantly impact profitability.
Watch the webinar as Aprio and JTS Health Partners conduct an in-depth panel discussion to understand the changes and how to get prepared by January 1.
The webinar covers:
- Understanding the “real change” for physicians and the force driving the change
- New E/M coding and documentation requirements
- Financial impact on RVUs values and revenue
- Creating a 2021 roadmap to adopt the new regulatory guidelines
- Angela Dotson, Partner-in-Charge, Professional Services, Aprio
- Don Adams III, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Renuven Health Partners
- Thomas Stewart, President and CEO, JTS Health Partners
- Mary Khodaparast, Senior Manager, Professional Services, Aprio
- Marqueshia Florence, RHIT, Consultant, JTS Health Partners