Webinar: Trends in Cross Border Payments
November 30, 2020
From the global pandemic to trade wars, the Cross Border Payment Industry has continued to innovate and thrive in 2020.
Watch the webinar replay now as an esteemed International Panel of FinTech, Trade, and Global Payment professionals discuss the latest industry trends and developments.
Global Panel of Industry Experts:
- Henry Yu, President Hong Kong Association of Atlanta
- Wendy Lu, Partner, International Tax Services, China Practice, Aprio
- Dr. Wolfgang Schloer Georgia State University Office of International Initiatives
- Nicholas Kwan Director Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Charles Lam Senior Manager Cyberport Hong Kong
- Mitchell Kopelman, Partner-in-Charge, Technology & Blockchain Co-Chair Tax, Aprio
- Eden Doniger General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Bitpay
- Esther Pigg Senior Vice President Product Strategy, FIS
- Steve Villegas VP of Payment Partnerships, PPRO
Webinar Discussion Topics Include:
•Global Regulations & Compliance • Tax Considerations • Cybersecurity • State of Global Trade • Impact of US Presidential Election • Touchless Transactions • Bitcoin Growth • COVID’s Impact • Your Questions